Sunday, November 30, 2008

Jackson's Turkey Hat

Jackson made this hat last week in nursery.  He loved it and I thought he looked so cute in it. Sorry there are two of the same pictures, I cant delete the one.  I'm trying to get used to mom's computer.  We had a fun thanksgiving first going out to G&G Thornton's for dinner and then to the Mecham's for desert and leftovers.  We missed you Pete so much and will hopefully never have to be apart for a holiday again!  
I'm thankful for Pete, Jackson, and the opportunity to be in Cleveland going to school. I'm thankful for such great family and friends.  I'm greatful for the gospel and my testimony.  Jackson is thankful for Jesus and Heavenly Father, mom and dad, grandma's and grandpa's, snacks and toys.  


Love you Pete, keep studying hard! We love you and miss you most!!

1 comment:

Hurst Family said...

HI Brittany!!! Man alive, we sure do miss you around. I haven't seen Pete in a while either, I hope he hasn't been too lonely in your whittle house. I hope your Thanksgiving was great. If you guys still plan on snowmobiling we are totally there! Adam is so excited for that, if you end up doing it. :)