Monday, February 23, 2009

Its been a while!

Wow its  been quite some time since I've blogged.  Our computer is broke and who knows when we'll get a new one, so in the meantime I have to use Pete's laptop in the spare moments he's not on it studying or at school with it!  
Life has been crazy getting ready for the baby to come and getting back in the hang of things here in Cleveland.  We've celebrated Jacks 3rd birthday the Pete's 26th birthday.  Sorry because of no computer there are also no pictures to show.
Some great news Lisa just had her baby last night (22nd) so baby Indiya will share a birthday with Pete.  Lisa and Indi are doing great and everything went really well for the delivery, well Derrick delivered the baby on the bathroom floor but it turned out great!  Read all about it on my mom's blog.  Congrats Lisa and Derrick!!
I'm due on March 6th and ready anytime!  We are still searching for a name, but as of right now it is looking like we might name him Greysen (Graisen) not sure about which spelling, if we don't find another name we like better.  So now's the time to make the guesses and any help with names would be appreciated!! Maybe we'll even give the winner of the guess a prize or something! :) So guess when he's coming, weight, height and name if you want.  Hopefully he'll come soon!! Although my mom isn't coming until the 11th so you probably wont see any pictures until at least then when she can do them on her computer!  Gotta go, Pete needs his computer. 

6 comments:

Taunya Spaulding said...

so i had no idea that lisa was even pregnant! congrats to her and an early congrats to you on your new little one! i'm sure he will be just a doll! very cute name by the way! hope all goes well and i can't wait to see pics of him!

Lane family said...

K Brittany- I'm going to hope your baby comes before mine... it's only fair since your due date is first! Good luck... it's almost over... thank goodness.

Crystal Taylor said...

That's crazy the bathroom floor! Tell them congrats that so awesome! I like the second way for Greysen it looked cute! Good luck with EVERYTHING and Happy Birthday to everyone!

alisekelley said...

I glad to hear things are going well. I hope your baby goes sooner than later! I love the name.

Hurst Family said...

Hooray, you posted something! I was beginning to worry about you friend :)

derrickandlisadye said...

Yeah we have a baby. I can't wait to see pictures so Pete hurry and post some. YOu are SOOOOOOOO amazing and strong Brittany. I'm so proud of you. I love you all and can't wait to see that little guy.