Monday, May 31, 2010

Recent happenings

We went to the Memorial Day parade. Max was so tired and we couldn't tell if he liked the parade or not, this was his face the whole time...except when Anderson came to sit next to him. Max seemed pretty happy A was next to him for a few minutes. Not so sure Anderson was happy about Max picking on him! We thought the parade started at ten but realized soon that it didn't start till eleven. We had walked so we just chilled on our friends lawn for a hour while we waited. It was so so hot and humid but I guess a nice day for a parade. Jack made the haul with candy which I ate my fair share of.
Some of the group.
Some more of the group. Notice Jack picking a wedgie? I guess it s time to get him some bigger undies! Poor boy was having trouble all day!
Oh man this is sweet Eli! Look at those cheeks, this kid is irresistible!!!

Okay so I love these pictures cause both their hats turned while riding in the stroller and in both these pictures they have the same faces on as each other. Cute boys!

Jack started soccer. It was so much fun to watch, you couldn't wipe the smile off my face while watching these cute kids play. So funny!! Pete was golfing so he missed the first day. Max was good and sat in his stroller for quite a while before I let him out to wander. Jack did so good, although it was seriously 85 degrees at 9 in the morning plus super humid! They worked on skills first then got to play the orange team. The orange team called themselves the tigers so Ali (jacks coach) asked them if they wanted to be called something. One boy suggested the dragons. Jack was super excited about that and was ready to throw fire balls. A few years ago Jack was a dragon for Halloween and Pete taught him how to throw fire balls while he was a dragon. So I was laughing so hard watching Jack run around throwing fire balls at the other team instead of trying to play soccer. Anyway it was cute! Now we have to make sure we take our video camera next week to try to catch that. It really is so so funny to watch these little kids play when they have really no idea how to play. Love it! In this one below he is starting to throw them.








Just thought this was cute.
One Saturday Pete needed to mow the lawn. Max LOVES being outside and screams to go outside. So Pete put him in the swing and I just thought it was cute to see him out there totally content to just sit and watch.
We are taking a finance class and while there one week Max had a blow out and the friend watching him didn't tell me she just changed him but the clothes she had clean and able to get to quick were the reds and pinks in the dryer. So Max's first time in pink. I thought he looked pretty adorable!! Someday we'll have pink around our house... I hope!!
Just had to throw this in. Our favorite pizza place out here called Dewey's sells their dough. So I got some dough one night and make our own Dewey's pizza. It was HEAVEN!! Seriously the dough makes all the difference! If you are out this way you HAVE to eat at Dewey's

Max was super excited Jack left his breakfast unattended so he could get some!
Trying to climb the couch so he could get the big exercise ball back there.






Sorry about this scary picture of Jack. I couldn't see in the small picture all the food in his teeth. Pete went to a wrestling thing back in April and Jack got to go for a couple hours . He loved it and they both had a good time. This really made Pete miss his dad. They used to go to lots of wrestling tournaments together so Pete was really wanting to share this with him too. That's okay though there will be plenty more to come.

Jack had a field trip to the Lake Farm Park this year. I got to go and it was a lot of fun. He got to see lots of farm animal and even milk a cow. This above picture is funny if you can see whats going on. This lamb came right up to Max and was licking the stroller right by his face. Max was not impressed that the lamb was so close.


Max had a fever a few months ago (it was an ear infection) and I couldn't resist taking this cute picture of him. I felt so bad, he was miserable. Love the huge belly, sometimes I really think its so big and tight that it might pop!

9 comments:

grammie kim said...

loved the pictures can't wait to read the comments. Max is getting so big, love the one on the couch backwards lol. yea!! thank you for putting up some pictures. miss ya all tons

grammie kim said...

I thought that the hat's were so funny. Look just like their uncles. I keep wondering what is the crocked hat thing, but guess theirs wasn't on purpose.

Justin said...

Cute, Cute, Cute!! I LOVE Max's belly. There is almost nothing cuter than a nakey baby! Jackson looks so cute playing soccer. I am looking at putting Jack in a league in the fall. It makes me want to do it. They are so cute out there!! And hilarious that he was throwing fire balls....oh my heck I'm laughing out loud. Love it!
~Stacey

Taunya Spaulding said...

your boys are getting so big! and so cute!! those are some very cute pictures of your little family! hope all is going well! take care! :)

Emily and Seth said...

Loved the stroller pics at the parade! Max and Jack's faces were so cute!

Peterson Family said...

So very cute! Your boys are so handsome! I can't believe how big Max is getting! He is so cute! You guys are having so much fun--so glad!

Searle said...

Love the pics girl!! I so wish we lived closer cause your boys remind me so much of mine...especially the dragon fire balls. Super cute Brit!

Mary said...

You guys seriously have two of the cutest boys! I LOVE Max's red hair. He is such a doll. We love Deweys, but I didn't know you could buy their dough! I'm going to have to do that. We usually get pizza dough at Alecis (sp?), it's an Italian market on Mayfield Rd. It's like 25 cents a bag, we love it. We'll have to try this one!

Barbi Mecham said...

I can't believe how big the boys are getting! So fun Britt! Miss you and Pete. Lots of love.