Tuesday, November 9, 2010

More catch up!

I'm thinking this was Jack's first day of school this year. Not sure why his nose looks like its running. The rest of these are the few things I managed to take pictures of this summer. Pretty lame of me but I was just too sick to catch all the fun we had!
Tall ships came to Cleveland. These were some beautiful ships. Jack loved them because they were "real" pirate ships.

For the 4th of July we had a breakfast and little parade with the ward. Sorry Jack's bike is so blurry (have I mentioned my camera sucks!!) He's got a napkin on his head for some reason? :)
Jack took swimming lessons this year and did really well! I think I only took my camera once so here's just a few.


These are the rest of Jack's soccer pictures. He LOVED it and Max wanted the ball the whole time. He LOVES balls, its so fun especially now because he says ball and usually adds basket, or bouncy or bouncy basket to the word ball. Its so funny to hear!

Gotta love the sweaty head!



Team picture, most are from our ward but a few weren't. Alison in our ward was Jacks coach. It was so much fun!

Max would always eat with his hands full, then need a drink so try to pick it all up. Thought this was so funny, he doesn't do that anymore :( Its crazy how fast they change!
Jack's last day of school in June. This is one of his teachers Mrs. Blados (she had a baby so she's not his teacher this year).
This is Mrs. Futchi, and she is still his teacher this year. Jack LOVES school and I'm so glad he likes it and wants to go everyday.

3 comments:

grammie kim said...

love all the pictures. Especially the one of max in craig's shirt. Don't worry about getting it dirty, just love seeing him in it. Love and miss you all so much.

Andrew and Shandee said...

I love the pics. You look so good Brit! Where are you guys at right now?

Hurst Family said...

It's about time you posted more pictures! You look gorgeous in the one by the Rocknroll building.