Sunday, September 18, 2011

Janie eats


I know this one is random but loved these pictures of Janie eating. I swear all my kids are lazy eaters... love to be as comfortable as possible. The boys love to eat laying down in front of the t.v. and I let them. I try to choose my battles and that just isn't one of them. We do always eat dinner at the table with dad, but as for lunch and sometimes breakfast they win and get to eat in the living room.

I think these are when Janie was 7 months, gotta love those rolls!
If I knew how to crop Jack out I would have. It think it so funny because you can really see how much Janie looks like Max! So cute!
Also I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Max's belly. He's got this cute as can be round belly! Pete got this one when he noticed his belly hanging over the counter. This would be some good big belly jeans from his mama!

2 comments:

Mary said...

She seriously is the CUTEST thing ever!

Peterson Family said...

Oh I'm so glad I'm not the only mom who lets there kids eat in front of the tv. Pretty sure they'll survive!! Your kids are so cute! And getting so big!