Tuesday, April 22, 2008

We've been SPOILED!!!

We've had so much fun playing with "gamma stupp" these last two weeks, that I haven't blogged any. Which now means I've got a lot of catching up to do!! I cant believe all the beautiful trees there are here! We dont have any like these in Idaho, or at least I never noticed them. Spring is becoming more of a favorite season for me!!
Playing at the childrens museum. Jack loved having gramdma to play with and I think gramdma enjoyed it too!

These are just some of the favorite pictures we took these last two weeks.


Aw, how sweet!


Playing with grammie in the new sand box, and loving it!




1 comment:

Brandi said...

I bet you loved having your mom come and visit and stay for 2 weeks. It is hard to say goodbyes. I bet Jack enjoyed his grammie. Ohio looks so beautiful in the spring. You guys take care love ya