Monday, April 7, 2008

Yep, the binkie is back

Okay so I know we've probably done it all wrong, but here's the story. For the few weeks he was without it, he didn't sleep well and was getting up really early, having a hard time taking naps, which drove me crazy!! So after he was off his binkie, not even asking for it anymore, Pete decided to give it back. He told Jack that he found one we must have missed sending to Kyden. Jackson was acutally not that interested in it (mind you I didn't want to give it back, but I told Pete if he really wanted to, to do it). Jack even said we should send it to Kyden. I told him he could use it for a couple days until we send it. Now he loves it again. He only gets it in bed (except in this picture). Pete, when you do decide to take it away again, you're doing all the work, cause it may not be as easy as the first time! =)

5 comments:

Lane family said...

Your a good women! I think I would have strangled my husband! Actually- probably not. I am constantly doing things that he doesn't want me to do. Poor guy- has to go along with my craziness all the time! Good luck next time you take the binkie away. I thought you guys were really creative the first time around!
-Meghan

Strupp Family said...

Hey! It's Kim Strupp, but your cousin Kim--Trevor's wife. Anyway, I got this link from your mom's page, I'm so glad you guys blog! Now I DO have family that blogs...

What a cute little boy you have--good luck with the binky thing. Hailey (my second child) was quite a little binky addict. I made it a rule when she was 2 that the binky stays in bed. Then once in awhile I didn't see her playing with Tyler and I would find her sneaking sucks off her binky by her bed. Then I had to hide it. But they do sleep much better...

Oh, tell your husband good luck with dental school. That's such a fun time to be able to be in different parts of the country--but it's not permanent :)

Anonymous said...

It's so fun to see your family on here! Jackson is so precious. Good luck with the binky =). Oh, and I love your home. You guys really found a gem! Please give Pete and Jackson my love. P.s. We're expecting!

Marilyn said...

Brittany,

Good job with making a blog! Isn't it fun. I just stumbled across it while I was updating mine this morning. I love the 2 small tables that your husband made. That is awesome.

-Marilyn

S. Schuller said...

Jack is so cute! I love your blog and am glad you've joined blogdom! Isn't it fun? Hey, I wanted to let you know that we want to watch Jack so you and Pete can go out! (Especially before his surgery). So, I'm going to call when I get back from Boise to set something up!