Thursday, May 8, 2008

Lots going on!

Sorry no pictures for this one! Just wanted to tell whats going on with us!! Tomorrow Pete is going in for surgery on his ACL and possibly his MCL. So we have alot happening with him. The great news about his surgery is, his mom is coming to help for a week!! YEAH!! Mostly I cant wait for her help and just to have good visits with her, we are so excited to see her!
Pete has built me a garden box for mothers day and I am so excited to get planting. I'm not sure what I'm going to plant, so any ideas, or if you know what grows best in Cleveland let me know!! He put it on wheels so I can move it around during the day to get sun or shade or whatever it needs (sweet!!)
Pete just finished his first year of Dental School!! YEAH!! Congrats Pete. We are so proud of you. Jack and I are so excited to spend all summer with dad and get to hang out, with out homework!!
I'll get the pictures of my garden box on here soon and pictures of Pete down and out for a while! Poor guy, hope he recovers quickly!! Mom or Lisa if you have any tips for me to help him, let me know!

3 comments:

Bert and Tiffany said...

We hope that everything goes well with Pete's surgery and we will keep him in our prayers! Congrats on finishing your first year of Dental School! We are so proud of you! And how exciting to get to spend the whole summer together! LUCKY! Take care and keep us updated on the surgery!

Brandi said...

I hope everything goes well with Petes surgery. They are no fun. Take care and love and miss you guys

Camille and Luke said...

Good luck to Pete! We're all praying for him! We're so happy he's done with his first year! Let us know if you need anything else! Oh and congrats on the garden box! I'm very jealous!!! I can't wait to be able to plant what ever I can! I'd plant flowers, lots of flowers, or maybe fruit plants.... I can't wait to see pictures!!! Love ya guys!