Sunday, August 23, 2009

Wow, lots to catch up on!!

Well we had so much fun in Idaho this summer, and took a lot of great pictures! The problem is I didn't take any with my camera but my mom and Lisa did so we have lots with my family and not any with Pete's. Dad Mecham will just have to update his blog! :)







Love this one of Hallie!
Okay LOVE this one of Ky's face!! We had a few of these, he really was trying to squeeze gramie's face off!


Sweet kids!



My dad's birthday was the 26th of July. We celebrated and Hallie made my dad a cute card she was SO excited to give him and so proud of herself!!

Rob with the babies.

All of us at Craig's grave. His birthday was same as my dad's. He'd be 21 and probably just getting back from his mission. Wow I can't believe it!
More photo shoots. I think the ones that turned out best are the ones at the first when they weren't all dressed up and posing.



So sweet!

We took the kids swimming one night. Max and Indiya loved it.
Jack and Hallie took swimming lessons so this is us hanging out watching them. Ky was sad not to be in lessons but he made out with some pretty good treats anyway.

My poor little white child, who do you think he gets that from? :)





Another photo shoot. I couldn't see the pictures I was picking very good so I of course picked some bad ones and cant figure out how to get them off.

A visit with Grandma and Grandpa Strupp. I'll have to find some with my Grandma and Grandpa Thornton and also with Grandpa Hayes (who Max is named after).

The kids loved Grandpa's back yard and garden. He sure has a beautiful yard!!





Justify Full

7 comments:

grammie kim said...

Hallie says, that's really cute brittany and i love your pictures, and i love you guys, i hope you come back and i hope its not a long time, and i hope to see you, love you bye

Miss kissing max and loving on jack. had so much fun with you all. love ya all, kiss's kiss's

Peterson Family said...

It looks like you had tons and tons of fun! Glad you were able to take the trip. I didn't even realize you were here until Bec said something about you going home. I'm so out of the loop! Wish we could have gotten together--but I say that every time. Life if so busy and I'm sure you do plenty of visiting while you are here. I did think about calling you to see if you were still here, but I couldn't find your number since I've changed phones and yours must have not got transfered over, so I went to look for your mom's phone number and got side tracked (you know how those kids do that to you) and never got back to it! Any way--good luck to Pete on another year of dental school and maybe we'll see you the next time you visit. I love all the pictures! Your boys are so handsome and so good for pictures!

Brandi said...

I didn't know you went up to Idaho for the summer. I bet that was nice to just getaway for a while. Love all the pictures.

paigernate said...

you look like us when we are home---- trying to capture tons of pics of all the little ones together! it looks like you had a great time. we need to get together now that we're all back :)

Taunya Spaulding said...

wow that's a lot of pictures! looks like you guys had a fun time in Idaho! too bad I didn't get to see you at all! your boys are so cute!

Justin said...

Cute, cute! All the little kids look so cute together. I love the babies...they are so sweet. It is so fun to be with family!
~Stacey

Kat said...

Great pictures. Such cute kids. I'm glad you had fun.