Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas Happenings

Jack and I's try on a gingerbread house. It does taste pretty yummy and is almost all eaten by now. Jack hasn't had any and wonders who keeps eating it. We just say Santa's elves must be sneaking in to taste it :)

My pictures are all out of order but I'll try to explain. On the 14th we went to Lake Farmpark for their Christmas lights show. We went on a sleigh ride through the park of lights. Jack and Max LOVED it! Then we got to make a toy with Santa's elves... Jack picked a pirate ship of course! He helped build it and then painted it. I'm not sure its even dry yet because he used probably a gallon of paint!! Then we got to see Santa and the boys sat on his lap. Jack loves Santa and gave him a big long list of things he wanted. Max was looking worried but did okay with me smiling at him the whole time.


Here's his pirate ship!





Building his pirate ship with the elf, boy did he LOVE using the hammer and drill!


Sorry the pictures are blurry (camera sucks!) Here Jack is waiting in line to make his toy.


So much going on Max was loving it and checking out all he could.




An UGLY Christmas sweater party! I don't have a picture of the whole group but it was pretty funny! Hollie and Adam had this fun party and I'm thinking this needs to be a tradition (even though we only have one more Christmas left together with our fun Ohio friends). Oh man were there some UGLY sweaters... LOVE IT! Here's Adam and Hollie.
Justin and Stacey's whole family dressed for the party!!
Matt and Taylor Hall. My vote for ugliest sweater was either Adam or Matt. So funny!
Here's ours. My mom and dad's old sweaters. Well dad might still wear his :) Thanks for sending them out mom! What a great party with fun friends!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun this Christmas season!The boys are so cute - I can't believe how much Max looks like Pete! And I laughed out loud at the ugly Christmas sweater party pics. That's hysterical!

Justin said...

Fun night!!! Jack's face is super scary in our picture!! Haha... I think Pete's might be up there in the running for ugliest. Don't tell your dad I said that. :)
~Stacey

derrickandlisadye said...

I don't britt, your sweater is pretty darn ugly. So is Hollie's. Looks like tons of fun. I love that jack got to build a ship and paint it and all. what a super fun thing to do.