Thursday, March 13, 2008

Jackson's Second Birthday January 16, 2008


I asked Jack what he wanted to eat on his birthday and he decided on pizza for both lunch and dinner. These pictures are at the school, we met Pete there for lunch.


Jack's friends that came for the birthday party were Jack Heaton, Lucy and Finn Schuller and Lily Gowans. The ballons were a big hit with all the kids!

Yummy chocolate cake!
His new helmet and pads from grandma and pa Mecham. He thought he needed them to ride the horse as well. They were to go along with his fourwheeler that he picked out himself birthday shopping at Toys R Us.
Finn and Jack enjoying his new fourwheeler. This is Jacks on que smile!

4 comments:

Bert and Tiffany said...

I am so glad you have started a blog! Jack is such a cutie and we miss him so much. I love all of those cute pictures. Take Care.

mona said...

wrote you a long note and something happened to it. love the pictures and your family is so cute. aunt mona loves you most.

mona said...

you need to tell me how to sign up for a blog.

Karla said...

I cannot believe he is 2!!! OH MY! We miss you. Alyssa and I may try to come visit you this summer. I told her we would make it a girl's road trip. Anyway, lots going on in the hot south. We all miss you. Give Pete and Jackson hugs from us.