Sunday, March 23, 2008

Our Busy Week!

Okay so I'm not the best blogger yet, but this picture is supposed to be down a ways, oh well. Pete tired from vacuming the floor, so Jack thinks he's tired also goes down to pete to give some support!
Easter Sunday and Jack wants to wear his flipflops, he finally agreed on his usual black ones.


Jackson being silly with his helmet riding on his horse, on the couch. At least the helmet would save his head if he fell of the couch!
Jack's grandma and pa mecham sent him this shirt and money for easter.

This was last night at about ten o'clock. He has now learned to take off his clothes, maybe he's too hot? As long as he doesn't take off the diaper I'm fine!


Look our plates are the same!! Hummas, chips, flatbread, and pesto. Finally somthing we can all eat together!! Yeah!!

Okay I'll explain these. We, well Jack loves to play ring around the roses. One time while playing Pete and I were exausted (like most nights) and after "we all fall down" Pete pretended fall asleep. I told Jack he had to kiss dad on the lips to wake him up. So now every time we play we all fall down and then Jack falls asleep too (pretending to snore), then gets up and kisses both Pete and I on the lips and we play again. So if anyone ever plays with him and he falls down trying to snore then trys to kiss you, you'll understand. Right?
Jackson laughing at Pete vacuming the stairs.



Notice Jack in the bottom right playing in the little toy. He didn't want anything to do with the big bouncy thing. Later when there weren't so many kids on it he decided to try it out and liked it.




Friday Easter Egg Hunt at the church
Jack is crying here because I wont let him go out and get eggs (with candy in them) yet.
A little happier because he is by the door and can now go get some eggs.
He stopped after just getting one and tried to get out the candy, but I encouraged him on to get more.
Here he is with just a few eggs because really he would have been happy with one egg as long as it had candy in it. He doesn't get candy often so when he does he goes crazy!
My messy boy stuffing his mouth knowing at any minute mom is going to take it all away!!





So last weekend my handyman decides to fix the closet so my clothes wont have to hang on a rack in our office/scrapbook/study room. I love it and all my clothes fit and even room to walk into the closet. Sorry I'm not so great about taking before pictures, but believe me its much much better!!
Jack got to have Finn and Lucy come over to play this week. We all had so much fun (my favorite part, not any fighting!) Jack and Finn playing ring around the roses, and yes Jack tried o kiss Finn after they fell down.

Sweet Lucy playing by herself. She needed the helmet on! She was standing with both feet up trying to rock back and forth. So happy she didn't take a fall!!






1 comment:

Haylee Mecham said...

Oh we miss you guys! And it looks like all the grandkids got those cute little shirts from Vegas! I love them! We will have to get all the kids together sometimes for a picture! Jack is so cute and he is getting so big!