Thursday, March 13, 2008

Random Pictures



Pete decided one night at dinner that Jackson needed to get rid of his binkie. He asked Jack if he would send them to his cousin Kyden because he is a baby and needed them. Jack was very excited, although he had no idea what he was in for!! So we gathered up all the binkie's we could find and put them in an envelope and he said good bye! He woke up twice that night wanting one but we just had to remind him we sent them to Kyden. Its been about a week now and he's doing better but nap time is sometimes rough. He now talks to himself to put himself to sleep and sometimes it backfires and winds him up even more! I think I miss his binkie more than him!

I'm pretty sure Jack makes the biggest mess while eating. It doesn't matter what it is he can make it messy! I thought these were pretty funny of the caked on mac and cheese.






We went bowling and Jack loved it! We'll have to go again soon!


Jack is mastering the skill of getting to whatever he wants. He goes from one stool to another to the top and gets into all kinds of trouble! I'd better start keeping a better eye on him, huh.

Jack took a bath at a friends house a while ago while getting babysat and came home in these pj's. Sarah Schuller put them on him and they make us laugh so hard. We've got to get them back but everytime we clean them he wants to wear them again, sorry Sarah! He also loves to play with my headbands and I thought these were pretty cute!
I finally got my wall figured out, well I think I did. Now we just need to get our new family picture in it. Jack was six weeks old here so we really need to update!






SHOWER POWER!!!
You know the primary song "scripture power" well we sing shower power keeps me nice and clean to that tune. Now when he wants a bath or shower he says "wanna take a shower power!" Its pretty cute we think!!






Before church one sunday looking handsom! He loves church, well the nursery part anyway and singing. He knows to be reverent but doesn't quite understant what it means. We are just happy he likes to go, now anyway.



Relaxin with dad, doesn't get to happen to often so they love to do it when they can.
Snow boots, jammys, and a bucket on the head! He takes after me in the style department :)






This is the childrens museum we like to visit. He loves it and has so much fun playing. It's usually a fight to leave!

Driving the big bus.










3 comments:

Janelle said...

Great idea for weaning him off the binkies! I'll have to remember that in two years or so (maybe less...). He looks like a total pimp with thsoe PJs and headband...very cute!

Justin and Stacey said...

Way to go Brittany!! Your first post on your own. See...it's easy. :) I love all these pictures! Jackson is so cute. I love his "smile" with the one eye closed.

Cali said...

I know.. it's a bit weird that I found you guys! I was friends with Justin Heaton at BYU-I, and so I found Justin and Stacey's blog and then found you guys! CRAZY. You're little boy is SOOO stinkin' cute!! Glad you guys are having such a fun adventure!

ps.. I guess it has been enough years that you may have forgotten who I am...but I doubt it. :) Tell Pete Hi~!