Sunday, July 6, 2008

Water Park and 4th of July

We went to the Shaker Heights Firework show, it was pretty lame, but was good enough for Jack. It was also only about five minutes away from our house which made it nice to get home and get Jack in bed!
We took sparklers with us and Jack thought it was fun. It took him a while to figure out that he couldn't touch himself or anyone else with the sparkler.


This was Jacks first firework show as the last two he was asleep and I just couldn't wake him up. He loved them and when asked which firework he liked best he said the one that went "a big boom."
We bought season passes to this water park about thirty minutes away. Jack gets in free and the passes we thought were pretty cheap. We've been going two or three times a week and its been such a fun thing for us to go do. We figure its probably the only summer we can because Pete will be in school the next two summers and Jack will cost money to go. So we are enjoying the SUNNY days and having fun!
Little kids heaven!! Jack is to small for most of it, but enjoys the slides he isn't to little for.


The Peanut's crew comes out everyday and does some dancing. Jack loves it, he always wants to hug everyone, especially snoopy.

The wave pool is a favorite, they also have a small swimming pool, a lazy river and some other fun water slides.

The slides Jack gets to go down again and again!!





15 comments:

grammie kim said...

wow britt you do look tan! I just am missing you guys so much! Love the look on jacks face with pete! Looks like so much fun there in the water, and all good luck tomorrow. Love ya most mom

Jess said...

Jack is adorable! I can't believe how big he is getting! Looks like you guys are having a ton of fun! Your blog is fun to look at! Hope you have a great day! :)

Shelly said...

What an awesome water park,looks like alot of fun. You guys are looking great!!!

Lane family said...

We did that our second summer here. I was so sad that they closed the amusement park. It was really fun- and it had a great toddler area. :( Looks like your having fun!

Brandi said...

I love that water park. I wish we had one here close by. Love Jacks shirt way cute..

Bert and Tiffany said...

It looks like you guys have so much fun over there! Rylee was looking at the pictures with me and she said "I want to go see Jack at his house! Please Can we, Can we, Please, Please, Please!"

Ma and Pa Mecham said...

IT IS SO WONDEFUL TO SEE ALL 3 OF YOU TOGETHER AND HAVING FUN..WE MISS YOU ALL BUT ARE SO GLAD THAT YOU ARE THERE FOR YOUR FUTURE--LOVE YOU-LOVE YOU--MOM AND DAD M

Strupp Family said...

That looks like so much fun! I'm jealous. :) I love looking at your blog too, and Jack is such a cute kid. He sounds like a character--your stories are so fun to read! How's school going? Good luck with all that and I'll keep checking your blog :)

PS: How's your husbands knee doing lately?

Anonymous said...

Jack is such a stud. He likes the big boom of fireworks-Lily HATED the noise, he will hug snoopy-Lily wouldn't go near snoop, he goes down the slides...
There is such a difference between boys and girls. Either that or Lily is just a big wuss!
I'm jealous of your water park.

derrickandlisadye said...

How fun is that swim park? I'm jealous. You guys all look so great and tan!!! you are so pretty Britt!! It's too bad you got all the looks!! I love you guys! check out our blog I finally posted some more.

Peterson Family said...

How fun! I'm jealous! It looks like you guys are enjoying your summer! I'm sure it's sad to be away from family but it looks like you are making the best of it and filling the void! You are such a cute little family! Enjoy the 3 of you while you can because once you add another little baby, it's great but a little harder to pick up and do things!!

Peterson Family said...

I just read everyone's comments and realized that we are all jealous of you guys! Pretty lucky!!

Jesse and Jessica said...

Hey Brittany and Pete...I happend to run into your guys blog! Looks great and you have the cutest baby boy! I hope all is going well with dental school!! Dr. Hanson said it was a long road for him but totally worth it! Wish you both luck!

Cali said...

You guys are so cute! Your little guy is so funny! I love looking at pictures of you guys. What a great family you are!

Yonker Family said...

Hey guys. I got to sub in Jack's nursery the other Sunday and he is just such a sweetie. I'm ejnoying catching up on your blog, looks like you guys are having a lot of fun. I love the baby doll post. Looks like Jack is going to be a great big brother some day. :)