Saturday, August 30, 2008

I'm back with way to much to blog about!!

Okay I'm back and will hopefully be better about updating. Things have been crazy around here. Fun mostly but crazy too! Just in case everyone hasn't heard the news or seen me gaining weight (those who live here) I am pregnant. I just haven't felt like blogging and am still dreading this one because I have so much to catch up on! So sorry if its boring or lacking details but I'm going to get through this last month as quickly as I can! On the 29th of July Rob and Scott came out to visit. It was so much fun, however very exhausting!! We went to an Indians game, Washington D.C., Cedar Point, the church sites, the beach and toured downtown a little. They were here for a week. We loved having them here and miss them a ton!! Jack will still ask where's Rob and Scott? So even with all the teasing Jack got I guess he really enjoyed their company as much as Pete and I did!! After they left less than a week later Pete's brother Luke and Camille came out for almost a week. Check Camille's blog because she's updated. Hopefully tomorrow I will finish our summer with Luke and Camille and other stuff we've done. Oh and Pete started his second year of school on August 4th :( I guess its about time we got ourselves back into a schedule right?! Okay here goes. Jack loved Cedar point!! He takes after both of us in loving amusement parks! He didn't complain once, being awake from eight in the morning until about eleven at night when the rides finally closed and he zonked!!
I went on a few rides which made me sick, I just couldn't resist, so before we left while the big boys went for one more ride Hollie was so nice to take Jack on a few more rides. Thanks Hollie!

Stacey and baby Jack came to but left in the late afternoon. We have such great friends out here!!
Us sporting our Redskins hats Rob had just bought us, hoping to turn us into fans. Thanks for the hats Rob we love them.
These next few with the Jacks enjoying their rides. It was a blast for them, well for my Jack for sure.


They were so cute riding the rides together.


Pete and Adam on a ride that gets to 120mph in 4 seconds then shoots straight up and then straight down. I got it on video but turned the camera sideways forgetting that I can't edit that so it didn't really turn out, but a way fun ride. I was wanting to go so bad, but probably wouldn't have been a good idea.
Rob and Scott waiting for same ride, I think the anticipation was probably the worst part!!


Here we are at the John Johnson farm.
Poor Jackson always getting picked on by Rob, well and Scott to although not as bad.



I just loved the look on his face, cracks me up!! I'm sure Rob just took his last french fry and Jack can't believe his uncle would do that to this sweet little guy!!
Playing with Robs new hat.
So rob couldn't believe I hadn't taken a picture of him yet after only being at the game about 20 minutes, so here's the lovely one for ya Rob!!


We had to stop by the Redskins stadium while in D.C. Rob's a huge fan. I figured because he NEVER updates his blog that I'd include these in for him.



At the beach.

Jackson talking on the phone (rock), silly boy!
Smooching Scotty
Scott's such a great listener.





Jack was a perfect angle on the trip to D.C. I love his hair pushed up on both sides from sleeping in the car seat.
Even when Rob and Scott slept Jack just sat back there smiling and being so quiet. P.S. we didn't have our video player (we're missing some parts) and he was still great the whole time!
D.C. was awesome but I didn't think I could walk another step so Jack gladly gave up his seat and started pushing me. Thanks bud!
Love Jacks face!
Yeah finally done! This is Jack and myself's first time on a metro. It was pretty cool! Alright now I'll try to catch up on the rest, well maybe tomorrow.
Oh and sorry to do this but Bonnie if you read this please add me to your list of people to view your blog, its driving me nuts not being able to see it or contact you! Leave me your e-mail address and I'll get you mine, Thanks!!







13 comments:

Bert and Tiffany said...

Congrats! We are so excited for you guys! Jack is so cute, I can't believe how big he is getting! We miss you guys alot and can't wait to see you in November!

Hurst Family said...

Holy crap- and I mean poop. What took you so long getting new pictures up! It's not like you have anything going on. :) Ha Ha
Your brothers crack me up, I remember you telling us about the picture of your brothers asleep and Jackson had a huge grin on his face....funny stuff.

Keeley said...

Hey Brittany, you probably do not know me (I am Heather and Jake's sister) but I went to school with Rob- tell him hey from me and tell him to check out my blog as well-

THANKS!

Keeley Andrews Blaisdell

Unknown said...

Its about time!! I love the up dates. thanks I love ya miss ya see ya soon love mom

Unknown said...

I have to check on who is checked in I guess scott again but its me mom

Cali said...

Congrats! Thats so exciting!

grammie kim said...

Hey Britt! I love the update! The pictures are great! jack is so dang cute and you don't even show yet. That sucks!! I feel way big. Well I felt the baby kick while mom and I were at Mamma Mia. She's gonna be a dancer. Great show. You have to see it. Also I finally decided where I'm going to go for my pregnancy. Call me when you get a chance. i love you tons and miss you but only one more month till you will see us all. Yea! Love you !! Oh this is lisa- I'm on moms computer.

Lane family said...

Congratulations! I was just thinking on Sunday how cute you looked... not at all prego! When are you due?

Oh yeah- I have Bonnie's email address. (and phone # and address) Call me if you haven't gotten it yet.

Crystal Taylor said...

Congrats Brittany this is so exciting! You'll love having 2 its the best! I hope your not sick and plus your not showing at all you stinker!!! Good luck with the prego thing!

Mary said...

Congratulations I had no idea you were pregnant, you don't look like it (gaining weight!?? ya right). When are you due? I hope you are feeling alright.

Justin and Stacey said...

Hooray for new updates and for new found motivation!?! Right?? :) I stopped checking your blog for a while. Hee hee. Anyways, the pictures are cute! See you tomorrow.

Brandon and Amber said...

Yeah!!! I am so excited for you! It is so much fun having two. I need your phone number. My phone died and took all of the numbers with it. I would love you talk to you! Just be glad you don't have to bake bread at 4:00 in the morning while puking your guts out!! Those were the days. Congrats!!!

Amber

Jess said...

Looks like fun and CONGRATS!! Hope you are feeling well!!