Thursday, September 4, 2008

Fun with Luke and Camille!!

So Luke and Camille came to visit for about a week from the 12th to 18th of august. We had so much fun although we would have loved to have had them stay for a few more days. We went to an Indians game, a few museums (sort of), the church sites and the zoo. They were also able to go to Palmyra, Niagara Falls, and the baseball hall of fame in Cooperstown New York. Jack loved having them here, so did Pete and I.

Jack was all over the huge ice cream cone Luke bought. Luke was nice enough to share with him.

We went into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, well the entrance anyway. It was almost time to close for the day and still cost a lot of money so we just looked at what we could see and the gift shop. Then Jack and I went outside to wait for Luke and Camille while they shopped some more. There was music playing outside and Jack was dancing it up. Camille got him on video and put it on her blog. I'm telling ya Jack's kind of a weird one!!
Standing by Micheal Jackson's glove and guitar.
Always cheesing it for the camera!
Thanks guys for coming to see us, we'd love to have you back anytime!!


2 comments:

grammie kim said...

ok, you will not believe this, but the outfit jack has on at the game with luke, the stripe one, Rob had one just like it, I have pictures to prove it, where did you get that?

Peterson Family said...

Jack is getting so big! He is so handsome. And I can't remember if I have told you already but Congrats on the soon-to-be new little one! That is so exciting! When are you due exactly and are you finding out what you are having? Are you hoping for a boy or a girl--or whatever!? Yah, so it is already spud harvest and I am missing out big time this year so don't feel too bad! Since I am nursing Kyden, I didn't want to put that pressure on my mom--two little boys and one who would have to be brought out to me every couple hours! It was okay with Braden, but not two so I'm sitting this year out! Bummer! Maybe next year when the boys are a little older! We will totally have to get together when you come. When are you coming? Is Pete coming with you? Cool, well I'm looking forward to seeing you--we have so much we could talk about (but then again, what girl-especially with kids--doesn't always have something to talk about!) Hope all is going okay! Have you been sick?