Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Fun!

Our little sweetie! He is seriously the BEST baby ever.  I thought he looked so handsome today.  Mom I need to take some photo shoots, but really our camera sucks! This one below cracks me up, I caught his crossed eyes just perfect.  I'm really hoping he gets his cross eyed thing figured out.  The doctor says they should straighten out by four months and if they don't by then I guess we start worrying.  He isn't crossed all the time but when he's looking at something and is trying to focus, sometimes he goes cross eyed.  I just think it so funny and pretty cute as long as it stops by four months :)!!
Jack being a goof as usual but looking cute in his Easter clothes.

Cute bubba's not looking so happy.
I just love these boys and don't know what I'd do without them, well besides getting some precious sleep.  But who needs sleep right?
Jacks Easter egg hunt.  The Easter bunny came and led him on a hunt to a surprise of little games and fun outside toys.  Next year we will be focusing more on Christ and the resurrection on Sunday and having the Easter bunny part Saturday.  However it was a great Easter and SO nice to be at church!


6 comments:

grammie kim said...

cute cute (as ky says) way cute, Love the funny eye thing, and it will straighten out, we will zone him lots next time we are together. miss ya tons

Camille and Luke said...

So cute Britt! I love the pictures! The one with his eyes crossed is really cute! But I agree it's only cute if it stoppes by four months! :)
Glad you had a great weekend! We miss you TONS!
Love Luke and Camille

derrickandlisadye said...

Love the cross eyed pic. hilarious. your boys are super cute. i can't wait for you to come visit. all grandma thornton talked about yesterday was max and how he would smile and talk to her like indiya does - only not quite as much as indiya does. and oh how sweet he is..any way it made me jealous cause i want to see how sweet he is. i'm glad you had a nice easter. we missed you but are looking forward to seeing you this summer!! love ya

Peterson Family said...

You have some adorable pictures of your family! I love all of them! Your boys are so cute! And your hair is ADORABLE! I love, love, love it! You look so good! You must have lost your baby weight fast because you look great from what I can tell! Oh yah, about the pay it forward thing. Yes, I did comment on it and I want to do it, I just forgot to post it on mine! What a dork I am! I'm glad you reminded me! I better make myself a note so I don't forget to do it!

Barbi Mecham said...

Such, such, such cute boys! And sleep is totally overrated anyway! Love you!

Marilyn said...

The second picture down is funny! I guess Max was trying to releave himself!!! ;)