Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Running out of titles, so...

He had is 8 week check up and is doing great!! He weighs in at a whopping 11 lbs 10oz. and is 22 1/4 inches long!

Finally caught a smile.  He is so smiley lately.  He is the happiest, sweetest baby ever!!

I got out his bumbo chair and tried it.  He did good but I think his head needs to be a little stronger.  Jack decided to help hold it up (I love his ears poking out!)
I think this above pictures looks a lot like his cousin Isaac, cute boys!!
Love his piggy's hanging out.


Max is not so snugly, I have to enjoy snuggling him when he is asleep because when he's awake his head is up looking around at everything.  He reminds me of Hallie!
A friend gave me this shirt and its almost to small so we've been wearing it as much as possible because its so cute and Jack loves it (being a pirate lover and all!)



8 comments:

Barbi Mecham said...

Your boys are so cute! Max is so precious. There is nothng like a baby in the house - sweet times. Oh, and I love your hair! So cute! Love you.

grammie kim said...

oh sweet pictures, he's getting so big! Let him know that when grandma comes he's snuggling with me! Love ya all so much

derrickandlisadye said...

So cute. I love the pirate shirt. thats hilarious. I love your hair too. and i kind of think max is starting to look more like you. at least in some of the pictures he really does look like you. he is so cute and so big and i cant wait to put him and indiya together and see how big they are compared to each other. love you so much.

Haylee Mecham said...

Brit - Max is so stinkin cute! he looks just like pete I think. I love the pirate shirt! And I LOVE your hair. We miss you guys! take care!

Mary said...

Oh my goodness, Max is so darn cute!!!

Marilyn said...

Great pictures! Thanks for your message on my cell. We will have to try to do something again soon!

Justin and Stacey said...

Okay, that first picture looks JUST like Jackson!! He is getting too big, too fast!! What a cutie!

paigernate said...

YAY for the pirate shirt!!! i am glad that you liked it! it cracked us up!!!