Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Update

Oh look at those chubby cheeks!! Sorry mom I'm just getting pictures up and probably the next time I update it'll be when you are here with your good camera taking cute pictures of Max and Indiya! Yeah I'm so excited for you, dad, Lisa and Indiya to come!! Thanks Derrick for letting Lisa come and watching the kids, you're the best!!  I've got some pictures of Jack wearing this outfit so I need to get them together and compare their looks.
Jack fell down today and scratched his knee.  He was quite upset and has been playing it for all its worth.  He's asking us to carry him everywhere because he cant walk.  So what do you do if you cant walk, take a nap!  Such a funny kid.
Sorry about the next photo's, I don't know how to flip them on Pete's computer.  I thought it was cute that Max is smiling and below we were playing hid and seek.  This was Max's way of hiding.  
Jack has such a sweet smile, we love it.

King of the mountain.
Max being so good at the park.
He's getting a little better in the Bumbo, but still swaying to one side what a cutie!!









This is how Max always sleeps, with both hands up! So sweet.  He is still quite the grunter and I think its so funny.  Pete and I sleep much better having moved him into the other room.  



Thought this was a funny face.  Sorry my camera takes such blurry pictures!
Max and me.  I'm still loving my hair cut and really like it curly as well.  Which is probably good because the ends are FRIED from flat ironing it!!

8 comments:

The Corbetts said...

Your boys are so cute. Max is adorable. And you look great. don't you just love those bumbos. Eli loves his

Searle said...

He's adorable Britt!! He is a little Jack! So crazy how much alike they look. Have tons of fun with your mom and Lisa!

grammie kim said...

thanks for posting, love the pix of the kids, and your hair is really cute curly too. can't believe how much max has changed, and kiss jack's wound for me. See ya in a week, yea!!

Bert and Tiffany said...

I just can't wait to meet that sweet little Max, he looks alot like Jack!

Barbi Mecham said...

Such cute boys! I can't wait to meet little Max in person. Hope all is well.

Peterson Family said...

Very, very cute pictures! How exciting that some of your family is coming to visit! That will be fun!

derrickandlisadye said...

I can't wait to kiss on those chubby cheeks. He is so stinkin cute. I can't wait to put Indiya and Max together. I can't wait to see you all. Yea!!! Love the update and love your hair curly too!!!

Jacob said...

Still waiting for the pics you took of Jackson on Mother's day....