Thursday, May 28, 2009

Fun with Family!

Thought I'd add a few pictures however a lot more of my fun vacation with my family and all that's been happening will come soon!
Max was given this snuggly bear and he loves it.  He hangs on to it and tries to eat it.  Its pretty sweet!
Indiya and me the day they all left, what a sweetie!!
The sweet babes sleeping on our walk around the neighborhood.  

Max snuggling with grandpa.
He has taken a few long naps this is one.  As long as the binky is stuck and wont come out he does great!
Having fun on the swings.
We got to watch our friends girls, Shealee and Paige. They are so sweet and Jack gets along with them so good.  The bad news is they moved about two days later to sunny Arizona.  We will miss you Arnows!!

7 comments:

Peterson Family said...

Very cute pictures! That is so fun that some of your family got to come visit! I bet you just loved that!

Taunya Spaulding said...

sounds like a fun time with family!! Max is getting so big!!!

Justin and Stacey said...

Cute, cute pictures! That one of Max with his little snugly bear is so sweet. What a doll!

Thanks again for letting Jack stay at your house for a while and for drying my towels. :) You are way too nice to me, and I hope you let me return the favor!!!

Britt n Bran Arnow said...

I miss cleveland already! Thanks so much for watching my girls. Shealee was just talking about Jack today. She was wondering if she will get to ever see her ohio friends again. sad huh! If you're ever in AZ for any reason let us know! miss you guys.

grammie kim said...

miss you guys so much all ready! can't wait for june to come and go, so we can see ya again. Judy will love the snugly bear pix.

Hurst Family said...

I really just want to squeeze that little Max's belly, he's so darn cute. I think that picture of Jack on the swing is awesome!

derrickandlisadye said...

Why is it that I am like a freakin giant compared to you??? You got the cute and tiny genes but since you are my favorite sister I'm okay with that- it makes me happy for you. I love you tons and had the BEST time with you and your beautiful family. I love Max's ears and it was so fun to have some one on one time with Jack. I never get to do that because I always have had Hallie so I really enjoyed just adoring him and loving him. He really is a sweet boy. We can't wait to have you guys come. We have a birthday party we are waiting to do until you guys come so Jack can have a summer party too!! Love ya!