Sunday, June 7, 2009

Max's blessing and more!

We blessed Max on May 24, 2009. It was such a great day. My mom, dad and Lisa were here. It was so great to have family here and great to have my dad stand in the circle. Afterwards we went to Kirtland and took some pictures. Jack was being quite the bum and so we didn't get many pictures well many good ones anyway. I still haven't looked through them all to see if we got a good one of all of us. Jack was blessed in Pete's blessing outfit but because we blessed Max so old he wouldn't have fit into it. My mom bought him this one and it was so cute but I never tried it on him before the day. It was a 3-6 month outfit so I was sure it should work. Well we put it on him and he looked like a fat guy in a little coat!! Funny but still so cute! We just love our Max!


His floppy ears are so hard not to suck on!! I'm sure Rob will have lots of fun flipping them when he comes to visit.
Picked a bad one with my eyes closed, oh well. Look at that chubby Indiya!! Love her!

Max likes to stick out his tongue lots, what a cutie!

Pete and my dad worked on lots of projects while they were here. Jack was their supervisor.

Sweet cousins only four days apart in age. Indiya we think is taller but Max more filled out. It was sweet seeing them together. Usually holding hands or Indiya would even flip Max's ears. We will have lots of fun this summer when we go home to visit!!
Jack loving on Inny lou, however he looks like he'd been crying :(
We went to an Indians game.
Jack wouldn't cooperate to take a picture so its just us.

It was so windy walking in but when we got into our seats it was nice and warm!
Indiya and Max enjoying some tummy time.
Then Indi got tired and gave up.

What cuties!! Can't wait to get them together again soon!! Thanks mom, dad, Lisa, and Indiya for coming to see us and thanks Derrick for watching the kids so Lisa could come out. My mom did this for our mothers day present and I'm thinking it needs to become tradition at least one more year!! :) Mom thanks so much, it was really the best mothers day gift to get to see you, dad, Lisa and Indiya!! It means so much for you to come see me and now I cant wait to see all the family and the Mecham side this summer.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh such pictures! Jack's at that stage too--when he sees a camera, he doesn't want to be near it! Sounds like Braden--must be the age! That is so great your family was able to come visit. When are you coming to visit your family! That will be so fun for you guys. How much longer do you have at dental school anyway? Time sure is flying by--maybe not for you, but for me it sure is! I love all your pictures. You always get such good ones!
--Candi

grammie kim said...

such a fun time, can't wait to get ya all here for some more fun. hope hallie's black eye is gone by then.

Justin said...

How fun! I love that picture of Max squeezed up against your cheek. You look so cute in it! Your little niece is a doll.

Justin said...

ps. this is stacey, not justin. I am too lazy to sign him out. :)

Shelly said...

I can't believe how much the babies have grown! I'm glad you were able to have some family over for the blessing day.

derrickandlisadye said...

I just wrote you a long comment on the next post. Hehehe I guess I got caught up in all the stinkin cute pictures! love ya

Odelsa said...

Those babies are sooo cute! You have such a wonderful family!

alisekelley said...

What a cute family you have. I think that Max and your niece look so much alike. I love that Jack isn't so keen on the camera. What a silly guy!

Jed & Tricia said...

You have the cutest boys and a very cute family! Max looks like he definately fits in with the family! I love you hair cut too! SO stinkin' cute! If you have time when you're home look us up! It would be fun to meet and have lunch!

paigernate said...

those pictures are so stinking cute! he is getting so big i cannot believe it! how fun to have your family there for a visit! how is the summer going for you guys?!
p.s. i LOVE the hair cut!!!

Mary said...

Max is so cute!!! And you look so good! I'm bummed we missed the blessing, he looked so handsome.