Sunday, April 5, 2009

Random pictures from the last few weeks

Three sweet boys, Max is 5 weeks old!!

Sun bathing!
Max's first foot zone, he loved it.
The boys with matching jammies!
Cross-eyed bubba.

Jack loves racquetball and loves to play with Pete and I any chance he gets!

Max at 5 weeks.  I want to take a picture of him at each week mark to see how much he has changed every week. The family pictures are of him at four weeks.  He's losing his hair and its looking pretty white trash, but what little hair Jack had did the same thing and at about six weeks it started growing back.  So hopefully Max's will start growing back in soon 'cause its pretty cute when he did have some!
Jack wanting to sleep in his sleeping bag.  We told him he could put it on the bed but he insisted on sleeping on the floor all night long.  
Gammie and Max, when he had all that red hair!
Great grandma with Max, he's between two and three weeks here, oh so sweet!!

2 comments:

grammie kim said...

love the updated pictures, except the one with me and 7 chins. miss ya, kiss those cute boys for me. love mom

derrickandlisadye said...

love the pics. stinkin'cute boys. I will update soon. I hope. life has actually been a little busy which is good. I'll talk to you soon. I love you and miss you and can't wait to hold my little max. have a great week.