Friday, March 27, 2009

Our sweetie is one month old!


I can't believe Max is already four weeks old!  We went in for his checkup and he weighed 9lbs 8oz.  At two weeks he was 7lbs 14oz, so almost a two pound gain in two weeks!  Scary!! Its great he's growing, but I really enjoyed Jack being so small because I'm quite the wimp and cant carry around a huge baby.  I do love chubby babies though.  We'll see how he does.  Jack was growing good, and then slowed down so maybe Max will too. 
We took some more pictures and tried with the whole family.  A few turned out pretty good with all of us, I guess I'm just picky about myself, and we had a lot of great ones without me in them.  Thanks mom for taking pictures, you do such a great job and I really like "free" photo shoots.  Sorry everyone, now we will be back to my camera which is having problems lately.  I think I want one like my mom.  Maybe someday :)
























11 comments:

derrickandlisadye said...

K- i love your family pictures and all the ones with Brittany and Jack. You are so gorgeous britt. I am way jealous. And why is it that your hair stays all perfect after you have a baby and mine doesn't? I love ALL the pics. Mom did a great job. What an adorable little family you guys have. Perfection!! Love you all and sorry mom is coming home. Call me lots and stay positive, you'll be here soon!!! love you, Lisa

Peterson Family said...

Wow! That month flew by! Crazy huh! Don't worry, they all fly by that fast or faster! hee, hee! Kyden will be one in a week and a half! Oh my word--your pictures turned out soooo good! You all look so good in them! I need to hit your mom up for some pictures! We can't ever seem to get any good ones! You look so good too for just having little Max!

Taunya Spaulding said...

very cute pics! he is getting big! i can't wait til i have one of my own!!

Kam Family said...

I love the pics! Your family is so beautiful!

Carrie Fowler said...

I love these pictures! You have such cute little boys!

Marilyn said...

Cute pics! You are looking great post pregnancy. It gives me hope! I look forward to seeing you and your new one at church soon. Then we can also work out the gym pass thing! Thanks!

Shai Brown said...

CUTE PICTURES - LOVE THEM! You have such a cute family!

grammie kim said...

I have been gone for 2 days now where is my updated pix of max? jk- miss and love ya all, we will see ya soon, you look gorgeous, you girls are to hard on yourselves, both are so beautiful inside and out, love ya mom

S. Schuller said...

These pictures are so adorable. I can't believe he's already 5 weeks old now. You look so pretty in these pictures and in person! hang in there because you are doing so well. your boys are so handsome. you and pete done good!

Jen B. said...

Cute pics and cute boys.
Time flies so fast when we are adults. Good to see your family is doing well.

Haylee Mecham said...

I love all the pictures! You all look awesome!