Thursday, March 19, 2009

Lucky 1,2,3 !! Who will it be??

PaY iT FoRwArD!!

I found this fun idea on my friend's blog and thought it was a GREAT idea!! So be one of the first three people to comment on this and I will make you something- my choice!

This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1. I make NO guarantees that you will LIKE what I make! (I can only hope)
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It WILL be done this year.
4. You have no CLUE what it’s going to be … it may be cards, a bookmark, something delicious or a complete surprise to you (and me!) … who knows?
5. Most importantly, you MUST offer the same deal on your blog - the first 3 people to comment on your blog get something made by YOU! (you may surprise even yourself how creative you can be when the pressure is on)

3 comments:

derrickandlisadye said...

I love the new header picture. That one is my fave of the ones you've taken. Have fun taking more pics tomorrow! love ya all.

Abel and Abby said...

Hey count me in it sounds fun and I know you make cute stuff so I can't wait! Your boys are so handsome and adorable, you must be a very proud mommy! I hope you are doing well! Love ya!

Love, Abby

Peterson Family said...

Just wondering why no one else has commented (since you posted this almost a week ago)! I would love to do this!