Monday, March 23, 2009

Another try at a photo shoot

We tried taking more pictures today, but we are having a hard time figuring out shadows in my house.  We did get some good ones and after we play with them and crop and color stuff we will have some really cute ones!!
Thought these were funny.  We think he looks like that one animal on the " Rescuers Down Under" ya know the one with the funny wings around his neck.  Anyway thought it was funny!

Love this hat!!



This is what Max's face looks like most the time!



Having a hard time molding Max, he wasn't very happy to be in the bucket.  

Having Jack help us figure out the lighting, he actually  loved being in the bucket :)

10 comments:

grammie kim said...

we did have fun so very cute

Janelle said...

I don't think I've ever seen such a young baby have so many facial expressions. He's soooo cute.

The first picture of Max in the yellow bucket looks a lot like Jackson.

Taunya Spaulding said...

they are so freakin cute!! Very adorable pics

Taunya Spaulding said...

those pics are so cute! very cute boys!

Hurst Family said...

That hat rocks. I wish I had a hat like that. Could you make him wear that hat everyday!

Hurst Family said...

Could you make him wear that hat all the time.
Stinkin cute!

Peterson Family said...

Oh my! What cute boys you have! You take such great pictures! Wish I would have gotten more good pictures of my boys together! Now, they won't stay still or Braden cries through the whole thing! And Max's facial expressions are so adorable and funny!

derrickandlisadye said...

You have some very cute and some very funny pics of little max. He is just cute. Love you.

derrickandlisadye said...

Those pictures are so dang funny. The little faces he pulls just crack me up. What a little cutie. I can't wait to see him and hold him. Have fun with mom these last couple days. I wish she could either just stay there with you for a while longer or that you could fly home with her and stay until after Pete comes out. That's a good idea don't ya think? Well I love you tons and enjoy mom while you can. Love, lisa

Matt and Jessie said...

What a cutie! Congratulations! Glad to see you are having fun with your mom! I am sure that she is loving it!!