Sunday, March 22, 2009

Jacks first cleaning

We've been meaning to get Jack in to get his teeth cleaned but with the baby coming and just a crazy life in general, we haven't done it yet.  However we will be getting him in soon.  Pete brought his tools home to check out my mom and grandma's teeth and decided to clean Jacks while he was at it.  Jack did awesome so hopefully he'll do great with a real cleaning!


Mom, with some of my help and grandma's help, has been making this cute as heck quilt for Jacks bed.  He and Max will be sharing a room and my sweet friends bought Max the crib bedding at pottery barn which will match this quilt.  Jack has the lamp and two pillow shams that match.  This quilt will go so perfectly and is so adorable!! I love it mom and can't wait to see it on the bed all done!!

2 comments:

derrickandlisadye said...

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE PICS OF THE ROOM ALL PUT TOGETHER WITH THE QUILT AND ALL. SO CUTE. I LOVE IT!!! CAN'T WAIT TO DO ONE FOR HALLIE AND KYDEN. LOVE YOU. ENJOY MOM AND GRANDMA FOR ONE MORE WEEK. HAVE FUN!!!

Justin and Stacey said...

CUTE, cute quilt!! So darling!! I love all the pictures of your little Max. His little scrunched up faces are to die for!