Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Getting new windows

We applied for a lead safe program through the city and they put all new windows in and we only had to pay ten percent! We had to pretty much pack up and move out for a week. Thank goodness for friend that were leaving and offered us to stay in their house! Thanks Travis and Sarah! We weren't even allowed in our house and could get fined $1000 for going in, but we took some pictures before and after. You probably cant tell big difference but we sure can, new windows sure are awesome!

Gross!
The one to the right didn't open, but now (below) they do, so nice!

So nice to have new window, even Jack is excited about them. Another cool thing is I can clean them from the inside, they open and then tilt in so I never have to go outside to clean the outside of my windows, YEAH!!

7 comments:

Camille and Luke said...

I love your new windows!!! I can't wait to come see them in person!!!! I'm sooo excited! Love ya guys!
Luke and Camille

Ma and Pa Mecham said...

YOUR WINDOWS LOOK GREAT--SOO EXCITED FOR YOU--LOVE MOM M

grammie kim said...

I can tell the difference, wow they look great. So nice to have new windows. glad your back home love ya

Ashley Wray said...

New windows totally make the hugest difference! We have almost all brand new ones in our house except for the basement and you can definetly tell! It looks like you guys are having so much fun out there!

Bert and Tiffany said...

I love your new windows and how nice that you don't have to go outside to clean them!

Brandi said...

I love the new windows they look nice. I love how you can clean them from the inside. Thats a bonus!!

derrickandlisadye said...

Yea for new windows. I can see the difference. They look great. Well worth it!!!