Friday, June 13, 2008

Fun things happening

So this week we are getting our window's replaced and have to be out of our home for them to do it. We applied for a Lead safe program through our city and get to get new windows, only paying ten percent (Yeah!!) They are also painting our porch and lattace work, putting new coiling on the windows and doing a cleaning that has to be inspected.
I'm not able to put pictures on the blog because I'm not using my own computer but when we get back into our house I'll put a bunch on.
I decided I'd take the time to write a few things about Jack since I dont have the pictures.

Jack has been saying "one minute" to Pete and I for everything. For example I'll say "Jack its time for dinner" and he says pointing his finger at me "mom I need one minute -k-". I think he picked this up because I have been trying to give him choices like wether to pick up his toys now or in five minutes, and for some reason he always wants one minute.

Jack hasn't caught onto the whole "why" word yet but instead of saying "what is that" to things he asks Pete or I " you know what that is" to everthing. He asks it to stuff he knows just to test us and see if we know what it is he asking about. I usually say " yeah I know what it is, do you?" He'll then tell me, or say no and I'll tell him. Anyway he's always asking us that about everything he see's.

We love him so much and have so much fun with him! He is growing and always coming up with funny things that make us laugh. He does have naughty times but mostly he's very happy and likes to have fun doing things with Pete and I and our friends out here!

6 comments:

grammie kim said...

I was reading and you didn't have anything, and then you did. You need to write down everything jack says like that so you have a record. Hes funny, love him to death!! Can't wait to see all the pictures that you have taken. love ya mom

Ma and Pa Mecham said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Peterson Family said...

Jack is cute! It's so funny what those little guys pick up on--and kind of scary because you have to watch everything you say! We are going through that right now too! So, that's great that you are getting your windows replaced for such a good deal! But my mom told me about the cracks in your basement! That is really really sad and makes me just sick! I'm so sorry! Do you have an email address because I have some questions I wanted to ask you sometime? Hope your week goes better next week!

Annie Hebdon said...

I found your blog through Jason & Candi's. I can't believe how big your little boy is. He is so cute! It looks like you are doing really well. I haven't seen you for I think 5 years. Time flies! Hope things are going good for you! I'm going to add you to my blog so that I can remember to check yours!

Ma and Pa Mecham said...

BRITT YOU DO SUCH A GREAT JOB ON YOUR BLOGG..WAY TO KEEP SUCH A WONDERFUL RECORD OF ALL THE FAMILY EVENTS---LOVE YOU 3 NA NA NA NA BATMAN, THAT STILL JUST CRACKS ME UP--LOVE MOM M

derrickandlisadye said...

Britt that is so good to write down those things. I need to do that. Kyden and Hallie say the funniest things. Remind me to tell you the damn it story about hal. You'll get a laugh!!! I don't know if it is one I would want to post on the blog though cause I'd look like a really horrible parent. Not that I'm a great one but you know what I mean. Love you guys oh and I don't think I had you tell pete happy fathers day. sorry I dropped the ball on that one. Love you!! Lisa