Sunday, June 22, 2008

We have a new member in the family...

...Baby Lucy! While we stayed at the Schullers for our windows to get done Jack found Lucy's doll and named her Lucy. He lugged it around all week. We were going to feed the ducks by the lake. He's pretty studly in his glasses, hat, pajamas and baby in hand!
On the way home from the Indians game. Pete told him he had to leave her in the car because we didn't have a ticket for her. Nice headband Jack. I think Pete worries sometimes about Jack, and I just reassure him that Jack is two and doesn't know much of a difference between girl things and boy things. I just laugh because I think its pretty funny, well and cute.
Swinging with baby Lucy.

He even had to have her in his crib every night, I never got a picture of that but here he is taking naps with her.
On the way to the Indians game.

After all was said and done Jack put the baby down to play football with dad. See nothing to worry about Pete! Since we've been home we only heard of baby Lucy once, and assured Jack that she was home probably sleeping, he agreed. Silly boy!


14 comments:

Kat said...

That is too funny. What a little sweetheart. I love it.

Ben, Deb and the P-Man said...

Hey Britt, I just found your blog and it is so cute. Jack is adorable in these pics. I love your new windows. They look so great and I am sure they are wonderful in your house. Your house looks great.
Debbie

Haylee Mecham said...

That is hilarious! Jack has always liked the necklaces at Mom and Dad Mecham's too.. I think JC will have the same fear as soon as Issac is born! But it sure is cute!

Ma and Pa Mecham said...

HEY YOU GUYS, PETE JUST NEEDS TO REMEMBER HOW HIS COUSINS USE TO DRESS HIM UP--AND AS WE ALL KNOW--ALL MY BOYS ARE MANLY MEN--YOU ARE AWSOME--LOVE MOM M

Shelly said...

That is so cute!!! What a caring personality.

Hurst Family said...

Ha Ha Ha, that's soooo funny!

Brandi said...

How cute. I bet when Jack gets older he is just going to laugh.

Ashley Wray said...

That is hilarious, those will be some classic pics to show future girlfriends!

derrickandlisadye said...

Oh Jack I just love lucy. What a good big brother you will be someday. I think it is great you take such great care of Lucy. I love you Jack!!!

grammie kim said...

Dad and I just cracked up at these pic's. I love seeing him. He is a sweetie,and will treat his sis good when she gets here, when ever she gets started. ha, ha. Miss ya all wish I could have been there. I love his fashion statements for feeding the ducks, reminds me of you sis. love ya all mom
also loved hollies comment, jacks so funny!!

Jess said...

I LOVE LUCY! My mom bought one of my brothers a "boy" doll and it used to make my dad mad! He he!! But he turned out ok, he's very smooth with the ladies!

Anonymous said...

Okay, that is pretty funny!! If I were Pete, I might be a little worried too! I love the pic of him sleeping with the doll! Him and Lily would be such good friends!! She would share all her babies with Jack.:)

The Mechams said...

You can be honest, Pete disposed of that doll somehow, didn't he. Just kidding. Jack is quite the handsome chap, though. He definitely has that Mecham look about him. So, how is Cleveland? I've heard its a way-fun city. I hope dental school is treating you well, Pete. Well, you twos (or threes), take it easy.

Peterson Family said...

That is so funny! I love it! I bought Braden a baby doll about a year ago because I thought he needed one! Jason almost had a heart attack, but Braden will be just fine! He needs to learn a little compassion!!!