Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Little Buddies

The other day Finn brought us some goodies Sarah had made, looking like this. It thought it was so cute. Well Jack wanted to see Finn and was just finishing his dinner. He eats naked (with a diaper and sometimes socks) because he is SUCH a messy eater. We thought is was funny to see them playing outside together, and Jack thinks his diaper is also his big boy underwear like Finn's. Jackson LOVES Finn and every chance we get to see him, hopefully they'll even grow closer as friends as they grow out of the "I wont share" phase. Oh I love this first one of Finns belly sticking out, so funny!



6 comments:

Brandi said...

I love it. Kids are so dang cute even in diapers or big boy underwear.

Peterson Family said...

Cute! I love it! Have you started potty training yet? Yah, thought about it, haven't done it yet! Doesn't sound like much fun to me!

Jen B. said...

Cute boys!
We had Peyton mowing the lawn with just a diaper on, it was the cutest thing. Hope you and your family are doing well.

alisekelley said...

That is too cute. I have Lydia eat with only a diaper on. It makes laundry so much easier. Lisa said her family was coming to see you guys. How fun!

Lane family said...

I love the black socks with the diaper! Reminds me of Dale with black socks and shorts after church... Way cuter on Jackson!

Justin and Stacey said...

So funny!! These are pictures you can definitely bring out for a good laugh when they get older!