Sunday, October 12, 2008

You Wanna Pet My Fever?

Jack has been sleeping in his big boy bed. The last two nights he has woken Brittany and I up around 5 am. So this morning I went and slept with him on his bed. After a while, Jack sits up and throws up. So I cleaned it up and gave him a bath then a few minutes later again he throws up, and a few minutes after that, and again a few minutes after that. When Brittany woke up she checked Jack for a fever. Then Jack was walking around holding his fever asking us if we wanted to, "pet his fever." He's pretty funny.

5 comments:

Janelle said...

:( Poor kid.

grammie kim said...

oh pete i am so sorry that you got puked on. its terrible, jack is so cute and fun, we loved being there with ya all. love ya all

Camille and Luke said...

I'm sorry Jack's sick! Get better soon! We miss you guys!!!!!

Rachel said...

So sad! Those nights are so hard. What a cute kid.

Justin and Stacey said...

Poor little Jackson!! I hope he gets feeling better and that his little fever goes away... so cute that he wanted you to pet it. :)