Thursday, October 23, 2008

Some random pictures

I'm not taking the blame for these pictures being out of order, my "blogger" hasn't been working very good these last few posts and I'm not sure why. I guess they are really random. We made sugar cookies and I let Jack help, this kid only knows how to make a mess of everything. I'll probably be making them by myself next time! Hey at least we had fun.

We took a walk the other day and Jack wanted to pick all the "beautiful flowers" and bring them home to put in a vase. They didn't make it home but I though it was a cute picture of him sneezing.


This house is on my street and I remember last year being in LOVE with it when it started changing colors. It is the most beautiful orange red color!! I asked the lady who lives here and I think she told me it was a silver maple tree. I think I could live here (not in a suburb of Cleveland, but anywhere else towards the country) if family were closer. It really is SO SO beautiful here!




Notice where Jackson's fork is! What a messy kid!









Jack loves everything pirate right now. He was pretty happy to look like one with his patch, and hook walking around saying "argh my mateys".






More of the sugar cookie pictures, you can see the mess a little better here.

















6 comments:

Janelle said...

I think you should post your sugar cookie recipe.

Camille and Luke said...

HAHA Jack is so cute as a pirate! I love it! I love the first picture of him eating... the look on his face!!! Love ya!

alisekelley said...

Don't worry Lydia is a mess after we make cookies together. You always take such great pictures. So Jack loves pirates well Lydia loves princesses! It is funny how kids get stuck on certain things! Hope your pregnancy is going good!

Kellie said...

Brittany, I have the pictures from the CADA carnival, but I need your email. You can either leave it on my blog http://theauthoritativeme.blogspot.com or email it to me at ksbimagine at yahoo.com

Kellie said...

Oh, cute pictures of the sugar cookie day! I'm always a little too anxious to let the kids help in the kitchen, but after seeing your fun pictures I'll have to try!

Crystal Taylor said...

Jackson is to CUTE!!!!! When are you due? Due you know yet what you are having??? I'm so exicted for you guys 2 is so FUN!!! Can't wait to see you guys when you come up next whenever that is!